Get Key Insights on Relocating Spouses
Centered around Foreign Assignees, International Hires, and Relocating Spouses, the Expat Insider 2019 Business Edition provides valuable insights into how these expats experience life abroad — from the relocation support they receive (and want) to how easily they settle in.
The report is based on the InterNations Expat Insider survey, one of the world’s largest surveys on life abroad.
In this version, specifically focused on Relocating Spouses, you can find out:
- Their biggest concerns before moving abroad and why close to a quarter are considering an early return.
- What their top needs are in terms professional and personal relocation support from employers.
- What aspects they are least satisfied with in terms of life abroad — and why career prospects are so important.
- What their top reasons for happiness and unhappiness are — and where employers can make a difference.
- Why they struggle to balance their family priorities with their personal and professional priorities.