Get Key Insights on International Hires
Centered around Foreign Assignees, International Hires, and Relocating Spouses, the Expat Insider 2019 Business Edition provides valuable insights into how these expats experience life abroad — from the relocation support they receive (and want) to how easily they settle in.
The report is based on the InterNations Expat Insider survey, one of the world’s largest surveys on life abroad.
In this version, specifically focused on International Hires, you can find out:
- Their core motivations for relocating and why 25% are considering an early return.
- Why employer relocation support is letting them down — and how this compares to Foreign Assignees.
- What aspects they are most satisfied and least satisfied with in terms of life abroad — and why making friends is a struggle.
- What their top reasons for happiness and unhappiness are — and where employers can make a difference.
- What their family setup looks like and why employers should consider the needs of dual career couples.