Get Key Insights on Foreign Assignees
Centered around Foreign Assignees, International Hires, and Relocating Spouses, the Expat Insider 2019 Business Edition provides valuable insights into how these expats experience life abroad — from the relocation support they receive (and want) to how easily they settle in.
The report is based on the InterNations Expat Insider survey, one of the world’s largest surveys on life abroad.
In this version, specifically focused on Foreign Assignees, you can find out:
- Their core motivations for relocating and why close to a quarter are considering an early return.
- What types of relocation support they commonly receive from employers — and why they have needs for personal support.
- What aspects they are most satisfied and least satisfied with in terms of life abroad — and why work-life balance is important.
- What their top reasons for happiness and unhappiness are — and where employers can make a difference.
- What their family setup looks like and why spouse support is important to them.