Get the Latest Expat Perspective on Global Talent Mobility
Centered around Foreign Assignees, International Hires, and Relocating Spouses, the Expat Insider 2019 Business Edition provides valuable insights into how these expats experience life abroad — from the relocation support they receive (and want) to how easily they settle in.
The report is based on the InterNations Expat Insider survey, one of the world’s largest surveys on life abroad.
- Their core motivations for relocating and why a notable share is considering an early return.
- What types of relocation they commonly receive from employers — and what they really want.
- How satisfied they are with life abroad throughout the expat lifecycle — and where they need better support.
- What their top reasons for happiness and unhappiness are — and where employers can make a difference.
- What their family setup looks like and how those with dependent children experience life abroad.